iPhone 6s reboots itself

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by comics addict, Oct 6, 2015.

1. comics addict macrumors 6502a

its the same tiring random reboot process that have been mentioned since the 5s where the phone chooses to reboot itself at random times with nob discernible pattern. I have experienced this since issue both wig my previous 5s & 6 and now too with my 6s. In less than two weeks I have had it reboot itself on three occasions, browsing in Safari, using the multitask view and adding new someone for family sharing. Apple always recommend I do a restore as new and never, NEVER, have this solved anything to me. I had to return a iPad mini 2 two years in arrow for this since it was a daily occurrence. I had read on this forums that many folks thought that it could be the system having insufficient memory but how can this be when my current phone is 2GB of RAM? I have only encountered this issues while using 64-bit Ax chips and have experienced them on iOS 7,8 and 9.

2. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

Without knowing more I'd guess it's an application. Did you take the phone to a Genius (or do a remote AppleCare support call) to see what the diagnostic logs indicate?

3. comics addict thread starter macrumors 6502a

I had read that thread before creating this one. Problems don't seem to be related. Touch ID isn't getting hot beforehand. And it's an issue that I have experienced before on other 64-bit Apple devices.

I have been multiple calls but iOS 9 isn't sending the diagnostics because when it's supposed to it hangs.

4. cableguy84 macrumors 6502a

cableguy84

Edward Snowden claims British spooks are spying on YOUR phone and can even switch it on and off remotely as part of a training programme codenamed ‘Smurfs’
    • Former CIA employee said GCHQ spooks want to try to 'own your phone'
    • He said they can also tap into phones' microphone to hear surroundings
    • Snowden stole classified NSA documents and released them in 2013
    • Fugitive denies being traitor - says he'll die 'happy' after what he has done
    By STEPH COCKROFT and KEILIGH BAKER FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 17:15, 5 October 2015 | UPDATED: 23:01, 5 October 2015

148shares

View comments

Edward Snowden claims British spies are tapping into our telephones and can even switch them on and off remotely as a way of keeping track of our every move.

In a rare interview given to the BBC, the former CIA employee said GCHQ spooks use a secret programme codenamed 'Smurfs' to 'own your phone' from the comfort of their desks.

The fugitive - who was responsible for the biggest leak of top secret intelligence files the world has ever seen - also said agencies 'hack' network service providers to 'secretly take ownership' of devices.

But despite releasing even more alleged secrets about the spies' work, the whistleblower insisted he was not a traitor - and said that he will die 'happy' after what he has done.

[​IMG]

+4

Edward Snowden (pictured) claims British spies are tapping into our telephones and are even able to switch them on and off remotely as a way of keeping track of our every move

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...programme-codenamed-Smurfs.html#ixzz3nnsgdVYr
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook