iPhone 6S reloading apps

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by anon.guy, Sep 1, 2016.

1. anon.guy macrumors regular

My 6s, which is restored and set up as new on ios 9.3.5, sometimes reloads apps out of nowhere. Common apps like facebook, instagram, reload when I exit or launch another app and usually there is only one or maybe two apps in the multitasking tray. For example: I m on facebook, I go to the homescreen and open instagram, 10 seconds later, facebook reloads. I have only one game opened, like Riptide Renegade, I lock the phone and after two minutes the game reloads.

2. noobinator macrumors 603

noobinator

3. anon.guy thread starter macrumors regular

That's not how you get up votes. In case you didn't understand, the question is if anyone else has this problem.

4. C DM macrumors Westmere

What do you mean by "reloads"? Using your example of using Instagram and 10 seconds later Facebook reloads, do you mean you are using Instagram and then out of nowhere Facebook comes up without you switching to it? Or do you mean something else?

5. anon.guy thread starter macrumors regular

I open instagram, I do my business, I press the home button, I open facebook, then I open instagram again and instead of opening from where I left, it reloads even tho I didn't kill instagram from the multitasking tray. These two apps are just an example, is that clear enough?

6. C DM macrumors Westmere

Now it seems to be.