iphone 6s shipping questions

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Alexrat1996, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Alexrat1996 Suspended

I will be ordering An iPhone 6s next month but the billing address I'm shipping to is my business but that same address there 5 building with the same address as mine what should i do ? Should I put the name of my business when I order so they ship it to correct business building ?

2. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

3. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

4. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

5. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

My AT&T is tied to the business address that why I need it shipped there and AT&T has a stricted policy shipping and billing must match

6. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

7. cousintim macrumors 6502

cousintim

1. It seem like your mailroom/receiving department should be able to figure out how to get a package to you.
    2. Unless they are connected, it is extremely unlikely that five (5) buildings share the exact same complete physical mailing address.

8. DeltaMac macrumors 604

DeltaMac

What address do you usually use when you order something to ship to your business?
    If that's not the same as your billing address (for AT&T), then you should be able to add an attention line - something like (ATTN: Alex) or something similar to the shipping address. That doesn't change the shipping address, but is just a notation for the shipping label.
    I guess you don't do the ordering for your business :D

9. ABC5S, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015

ABC5S Suspended

ABC5S

Why would you have to tell your dad ? I buy stuff and never have I had to tell my Dad. Interesting comment o_O You don't work there, but your dad does ? You still live at home and its your parents plan ? If so, ask your Dad how it works in getting stuff at work.

10. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

My dad is moving offices next week and this address there 5 building with my dad adress idk what to do and my dad AT&T account has the same address as my new address

What can I do just put the name of my dad business so they ship it to correct buiness name

11. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

Yes I'm on a family plan and I'm using my mom number to upgrade since mine won't expire till next year so I can upgrade

My dad pays the whole family lines on his buissness account

12. Trvlngnrs macrumors 6502

Trvlngnrs

Call Apple and ask them what they prefer. They are the ones shipping it and they want it to get to you.

13. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

I will sort it out with apple and the shipping carrier who will be delivering the package

14. LFSimon macrumors regular

LFSimon

Yes: Put the name of the business in the address so it will be delivered to the correct business. It always makes sense to use a complete address - very simple.