iPhone 6s Smart Battery Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by alpi123, Mar 28, 2017.

1. alpi123 macrumors regular

alpi123

I'm considering in buying the case but I want to ask something - since you can't control when to charge your phone when you put the case on and you already have 100% battery on your phone, will the case still charge and decrease in a battery? Or lemme try to explain it better, if I have 90% in one moment and then the case charges my phone to 100%, will it stop charging then till my phone battery drops? I hope someone understands me lol.

*I already have a battery case but it's back is plastic and it scratched my previous phone and I don't want to risk again although it has a lot of battery and it's half the price but I really like the look of Apple's case*

2. mjschabow macrumors 65816

Basically the case almost always drains first, so your phone will show 100% until the case is fully drained.

3. alpi123 thread starter macrumors regular

alpi123

So even if I have 100 in my phone and don't use it, the case will continue chargung and draining to keep it 100?

4. recoil80 macrumors 68000

Yes, your iPhone is always charging. It is like having your iPhone plugged to a Mac or to the wall.
    The case drains itself first, and that's clever since you can remove it when it is 0% and still have 100% of charge on the iPhone