iPhone 6s Space Gray cover backward question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by zagubiony, Feb 25, 2017.

1. zagubiony macrumors newbie

Hello. I have a small question to you regarding your iPhone 6s Space Gray. I mean specifically the rear of the casing and, specifically, the plastic inserts at the back of the phone (specifically those at the bottom). In the picture I marked the place. I would like to know if this place is there to combine plastic visible at the right angle depends on how you look (I have attached the closer it will be can see) .u the top of this there is, and I wonder if it should be. The phone never fell etc. I wonder if it's some sort of crack or defect of the material. On top sincerely thanks for the reply

regards Krzysztof

Attached Files:

2. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

Looks like a scratch in the "softer" antenna band to me.

3. Sunny1990 Suspended

Sunny1990

To me seems like a cut caused by some sharp object

4. zagubiony thread starter macrumors newbie

Someone from the holders of 6s Space Gray is unable to confirm whether such joining of plastic in them occurs or not ?

5. Relentless Power, Feb 27, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2017

Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

That hairline scratch you're referring to on the antenna band, was caused by something from an object. It's not a defect from the manufacture or anything like that. Those antenna bands are extremely soft and supple, it does not take much to Scuff or scrape those. Even taking your fingernail can actually scratch the antenna band.