iPhone 6s thin/small wallet case recommendations?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by GalFieri, Mar 7, 2016.

1. GalFieri macrumors regular

GalFieri

I've looked around (and through some of the previous threads on wallet cases here), but I haven't really found something particularly compact (so that I only take a couple of cards, like my ID and credit card) that I can just take when I'm going to the gym or something.

Does anyone have any recommendations that I may have missed? I don't think I want something leather or stick on so things like the Sena Snap-on and the Wally are out for me.

2. Bromeo macrumors regular

Saw some wallet cases like that at a Tumi luggage store in Baltimore International Airport (BWI). Don't recall if they were leather or synthetic, but they indeed only had room for a couple of cards.

3. Jozone macrumors 6502

If its Tumi it probably costs as much as an iPhone.. they do make great stuff however.

/edit: $85 - http://www.tumi.com/p/tumi-folio-snap-case-for-iphone-6-and-6s-014418D

4. GalFieri thread starter macrumors regular

GalFieri

Hm, thanks for finding that for me. I think I may pass though; it's a little too pricey for me, and I don't find it very attractive.

Any other ideas? I've been thinking about this Slider case from DesignSkin http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-case-Case-DESIGNSKIN®-SLIDER/dp/B00V9ECAZO Does anyone have any experience with them?

5. Who Cares macrumors newbie

This is a hard shell case with storage for 2 credit cards on the inside cover.
    Hard Shell.jpg

6. GalFieri thread starter macrumors regular

GalFieri

Hm, I don't think I'll bite because I don't really want a cover for my screen. I find it kind of a hassle to deal with. Thanks though.

7. GalFieri thread starter macrumors regular

GalFieri

So I just got a DesignSkin Slider because I thought "Hey, it's just $20" and it's been working out for me so far. It doesn't add too much bulk (though a tad more than I would like), and it holds 2 cards just fine. Seems to fit my needs for the most part. Haven't dropped it yet but it seems like it could take a fall, and the thing's tight so I'm guessing my phone won't pop out. Not really willing to test that out for fun though!

8. GalFieri thread starter macrumors regular

GalFieri