Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dk206

macrumors regular
Sep 27, 2012
London
I've been unsuccessful in finding a decent leather wallet case for my 6s, can anyone recommend one?

I'm after one with 2-3 card slots, a cash slot, along with being somewhat slim.
KAVAJ? Or mujjo? Looked at any of those?

dk206

macrumors regular
Sep 27, 2012
London
I've already checked this case out, it looks great although it doesn't have any card slots.

Also, I really don't trust those cases that hold the phone in with magnets, I would prefer something with an inbuilt phone holder.

Nodus case uses micro suction pad so it's actually very secure. Samsung uses this for their accessories too.

I've been trying to look for a flip wallet case with no inbuilt case inside. It makes the phone especially bulky on the plus series... :(

hellfire88

macrumors 6502
Apr 28, 2008
Are there any wallet cases (leather or not) that protects the top and bottom of the phone? Most of them just cover the sides and leave the bottom (and sometime top) exposed to be scratched. I guess the Tech21 Evo Wallet appears to cover the top and bottom, but it only has 1 card slot (I'm looking for a case with 3 card slots and a cash pocket). Thank you.

meiusermanme

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 27, 2015
Did anyone had a chance to try the iPhone 6S Case, AceAbove iPhone 6S wallet case?
71K6ycHaGdL._SL400_.jpg

hellfire88

macrumors 6502
Apr 28, 2008
Are there any wallet cases (leather or not) that protects the top and bottom of the phone? Most of them just cover the sides and leave the bottom (and sometime top) exposed to be scratched. I guess the Tech21 Evo Wallet appears to cover the top and bottom, but it only has 1 card slot (I'm looking for a case with 3 card slots and a cash pocket). Thank you.

I was looking for a wallet case that has full sides protection (including the bottom) and that looks "business-y". I previously was going to order the Tech21 Evo Wallet case, but it has more of a sporty look.

Ended up walking around my local Best Buy and found the Moshi Overture case"

http://www.amazon.com/Moshi-Overtur...qid=1451769442&sr=8-3&keywords=moshi+overture

It covers all the sides of the iPhone (including bottom) and has 4 card slots along with 2 compartments for cash. Of course, if you fill up all 4 slots with cards and then add some cash, the wallet case flap does not fully close :(. I find that I can fit 2 cards and maybe 4-5 bills yet still close the flap.

Now I'm thinking of trying the other kind of wallet case where instead of the flap to put the cards, the card compartment is in the back of the case. Like these:

http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Plus-W...952&sr=8-2&keywords=cm4+q+card+iphone+6s+plus

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...rue&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

bella2015

macrumors newbie
Dec 1, 2015
Verus do the best wallet case,my wife have one on her S6 and really impressive, yet I don't like wallet style on iPhone...wallet pattern is more in line with Samsung phone...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.