iPhone 6s wallet screen not formatted properly

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by parisi2274, Sep 25, 2015.

1. parisi2274 macrumors member

parisi2274

hi all,

Picked up a 6s tonight and was looking through some screens and when I went into the Wallet app, I noticed that the cards I had in there were not fitting the screen and were bleeding off the edges as if I had Zoom in or something. This is only happening in Wallet...

Any help would be greatly appreciated. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. AbSoluTc macrumors 68040

AbSoluTc

Noticed this when I setup a CC on another phone. 6 - 9.0.1. It was off each side of the screen.

There are some bugs in this release they need to really work on.

3. parisi2274 thread starter macrumors member

parisi2274

My friend has a 6s too and it's not happening to him...

4. newcastle3 macrumors newbie

Happening to me, not sure how to correct it on my end. I'm guessing it will need an update......again.

5. parisi2274 thread starter macrumors member

parisi2274

So, I messed with the display Zoom on the phone. If I put it into zoomed mode and then go to Wallet, everything is perfect. When I set it back to normal, the wallet goes into zoom mode.

6. dvm258 macrumors newbie

I had this same problem while still in the Apple Store setting up my phone. I showed it to an associate who said he saw a few other phones like that today...but we both agreed it must be some kind of software bug that has to be patched.

7. Jack Lauderdale macrumors newbie

Hi all, I have a iPhone 6s on the latest software. I had the same problem within wallet with old boarding passes that I wanted to delete but couldn't because of the glitch. I managed to resolve the issue by changing the display zoom from 'standard' to 'zoomed' .. Hope this helps anyone!

8. NikkiJayne macrumors regular

NikkiJayne

Happening to me as well, it also turns the brightness up really high!

9. tomwardio macrumors newbie

Have the same problem, seems to be to do with restoring from an icloud backup.

Only way I found to get round it was to setup as a new phone. Weather and Watch apps also have the same problem (stuck in zoom mode) but at least they don't cut text off.

Have logged a bug, hopefully it'll get fixed soon!

10. xystudioo macrumors newbie

Same here, restored backup from iPhone 5 through iTunes. Most noticeable app in zoomed mode is Wallet. My Weather.app is fine, but Health and Watch apps are both zoomed.

11. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

This is so QR codes/other barcodes you may have on passes and cards in Wallet can be scanned more easily, so it's not a bug.

12. unclemax macrumors regular

Also have the same formatting problem with
    A) Wallet app
    B) Health app
    C) some random 3rd party apps like one by Air Canada (??)