iPhone 7/7+ - Netherlands Orders & Dispatches Thread

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iTom17, Sep 20, 2016.

1. iTom17 macrumors 6502a

iTom17

So, as a Dutchie I was actually wondering how orders and dispatches of the new iPhones are doing here in the Netherlands. Decided to start a topic about it, just in case anyone wanted a central place to discuss this.

I ordered at Typhone.nl last Wednesday. Bit late to the game, but I thought I'd actually make a chance of getting it on time. Why? Well, back in 2014 when I ordered the iPhone 6 just one day before the official release, I still got it on release day. Typhone typically receives a pretty good amount of iPhones, but apparently that changed this year. There's no news on when they will receive any new ones, as they E-mailed me about yesterday. Hoping for some change today or tomorrow, really want to get the iPhone 7 128 GB black in my hands. :p

So, how about the others? Anyone who wants to share about his/her iPhone 7/7 Plus order? Maybe anyone else has been late with ordering but still got it pretty early or at least has a better idea of when to receive it? Please feel free to comment about your order/dispatch!

--

By the way, I do realise that the Netherlands isn't anything like the US, Germany, UK etc. But still felt like starting this topic anyway, haha.

2. Kerry78, Sep 22, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  3. FiftyPence macrumors newbie

FiftyPence

Just a little snippet of info for you, many of us in the UK with 7/7+ orders for delivery between 04-10 October have found our orders are being sent via DHL. They are currently on a plane headed from China to Eindhoven, Netherlands and the DHL tracking will begin from Eindhoven in the Netherlands to our doors.

So, a huge shipment of 7/7+ will be right on your doorstep very soon!

4. dcell macrumors member

My Apple online order is being shipped with UPS to the Netherlands. I have ordered a 7 Plus 128GB matte black. Should arrive on 28th of September according to the Apple order page. The UPS tracking does not state a estimated delivery date yet.

5. justinmahone macrumors member

justinmahone

My iPhone is being delivered by DHL as well, and yes, still in Amsterdam, cleared customs.
    Will it be any earlier than the 4th for delivery?

6. dcell, Sep 27, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2016

dcell macrumors member

My UPS tracking has not been updated since sunday. Estimated delivery date should be tomorrow but tracking says the phone has not left China yet :mad: