Iphone 7/7 plus using it naked?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by The Game 161, Oct 3, 2016.

1. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

Anybody rocking it naked? People with matte black and jet black? Showing off the new colours?

Had my matte black in a case since i got it a few days ago but found a sleeve/pouch i got for my 6s plus so may rock with it tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be an issue being too slippery. Certainly looks so much better naked as even though you can see the matte black through the clear case nothing beats it when you see it naked

2. auero macrumors 65816

Not daring enough, but I do use a Peel case. It's thin enough to hardly notice it on.

3. AllergyDoc macrumors 65816

AllergyDoc

I've been trying my 7+ black without a case the last few days and I find it's a better experience. But, I think it's too slippery. I kept my 6s in an Apple silicone case and only dropped it 4 times. I'm afraid I would drop the 7+ more.

4. sleepydinosaur macrumors regular

sleepydinosaur

I use mine naked but am careful to have tape over the facetime camera so that no one can see me.

/rimshot

5. MikeKlump macrumors member

MikeKlump

I have been using the phone naked for a little over a week now.

I originally had it in an iPhone 7 Plus leather case (had my 6s in one for most of the past year before upgrading to the smart battery case). However, after I bought AppleCare+ for my phone I found it kind of pointless. The leather case is $50 and the cost of a screen repair is $29. I have only ever cracked an iPhone screen once and I have owned iPhones continually since 2008.

I am new to the plus size and the caseless option helps with the size of the phone seeming more bareable.

6. bembol macrumors 65816

bembol

Used to especially when I'm off work or afterwards but this year hasn't been good. After 6+ years and only dropping it twice a few months ago twice I dropped it in a month.