iPhone 7/7Plus with Pink Sand Apple Silicone case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rarebeauty, Oct 3, 2016.

1. rarebeauty macrumors 6502

rarebeauty

Does anyone here have any pics of the pink sand Apple silicone case on their 7/7 Plus? I've seen the silicone cases in this forum but most of them are black or blue. No pink ones. I have the Rose Gold 7 Plus and I would love to see this case and possibly a brief review before I buy it.

2. iggypod macrumors 6502a

iggypod

I have the pink sand and love it. It seems a bit lighter tone than previous years.

I also purchased / alternate this one with the apple sea blue silicone case and the apple midnight blue leather case.

Attached Files:

3. rarebeauty thread starter macrumors 6502

rarebeauty

Thank you for sharing. It looks really nice with the Rose Gold. I also like the sea blue and the white silicone cases. I will probably buy them all eventually lol.

4. iggypod macrumors 6502a

iggypod

The cases really have a wonderful feeling to hold /use. The first week the apple silicone (and leather) case feels so incredibly smooth but soon that perfect grip appears.

And I know about all the colors, right!?! I'm trying not to love Ocean Blue myself right now. I like to match my Apple Watch band with my phone case - terrible habit to have started!