iPhone 7 and 7+: Total confusion and stocks in stores

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by marpixct, Sep 12, 2016.

1. marpixct macrumors newbie

Hi, according to me the launch of the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus is a total disaster, a mix of confusion and lack of clarity.
    Apple launch the Preorder (you purchase and take your iPhone at home or in store) but the 7 Plus Black and Jet Black were never be available.
    There is this link for the Reservation Pass (you pay at the store) but it worked only for a few minutes and Apple however has not publicized it on its web site or in a press release.
    There is no way to know if Reservation Pass will be available some day before the 16th, as happened in the past years for the release of iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6s and 6s Plus.
    Complete lack of informations.
    And a lot of people are telling on the web that the stocks of iPhone 7 and 7 Plus will be zero at the Apple Store for the D1. Is it possible?
    There is hope to find iPhone if one queues in the old way?
    Any of you have information about the availability in the store the day of the d1 or about the possibility that the reservation pass can be activated in the next days?

2. comptr macrumors 65816

i am also interested since my pre-order is all the way out till november so I am also interested.