Carrier iPhone 7 AT&T promotion end

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chuckd83, Sep 21, 2016.

1. chuckd83 macrumors regular

When does it end? It says 9/30/16 in Puerto Rico. What about everywhere else?

2. Orlandu macrumors 6502

Orlandu

It seems as of right now, there is no specified end date other than in Puerto Rico. Most likely they'll be offering this until the new iPhone next year when they'll change it to be a 6s or better.

3. martiansoldier macrumors 6502

I used the chat on their website to check on my eligibility for this upgrade offer and I was also told that it ends on 09/30. FWIW, I live in TX.

4. airjay75 macrumors regular

Chat rep told me the same - promotion ends 9/30. They're probably required to disclose that by law in PR, but not anywhere else - hence, why the ad says that it ends 9/30 in PR (just a guess). Of course, they could always extend the offer if they so choose, I'm sure.

5. wickedwahine11 macrumors 6502

wickedwahine11

My mom just traded my 6 for a 7 and on the trade receipt it said "September iPhone" promotion, so I would do it by 9/30 to be safe. Now I just have to use her 5C until my 7+ is delivered in November. Sigh.

6. Two Stacks macrumors member

I have seen that the promo ends sept. 30 for all carriers in the US. So even though my contract is up Nov. 13 I was not passing this up. No way I would ever get $650 for a 2 yr old phone.

7. Orlandu macrumors 6502

Orlandu

Since the text doesn't explicitly say it ends 9/30 for all regions, only Puerto Rico, you could probably argue that if you printed out the fine print and took it to the store next month. I did speak to a rep last week about it and they weren't sure if it ended 9/30 everywhere or not but they informed me that even if we didn't get the phone until after 9/30 we would still qualify since we pre-ordered before then.

8. wickedwahine11 macrumors 6502

wickedwahine11

I did see a Verizon tv ad last night that said their promotion ended on 9/30, so maybe they all do. I don't remember seeing a deadline on Verizon ads before - though that could be because I wasn't paying much attention since we have AT&T.