iPhone 7 bugs fixed?

kokomanf90

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 21, 2016
Hey guys,
I want to buy iPhone 7 but I have heard it still has bugs.
Should I wait few months? Any idea when they will be fixed?
I am with my iPhone 5 for four years already, unfortunately he is messed up and it's time to replace.

Thanks!

keysofanxiety

macrumors G3
Nov 23, 2011
Hey guys,
I am with my iPhone 5 for four years already, unfortunately he is messed up and it's time to replace.

Thanks!
Bugs? Do you mean hardware issues or software problems? Either way, let's run through what would happen.

1) You buy an iPhone.
2) It has a hardware problem. Apple will replace it.
3) It has a software bug. Apple will patch it as a matter of priority.

Personally, I'd say go for it. My housemate bought one and I absolutely love it. There haven't been any widespread issues as of yet. Just the normal hiccups that will always occur with manufacturing, no matter how new or how far down the line.

DevinNj

macrumors 6502a
Apr 27, 2016
New Jersey
Hey guys,

Thanks!
I was in the same boat as you holding out a bit for the same reasons. Finally said what the hell, on Saturday I decided to jump in and bought a Matte Black 7 128gb, and so far so good. No issues at all! I have to say this is easily my favorite phone I've owned so far. Like keysofanxiety and others have stated, Apple is great with taking care of it's customers/fixing issues. Besides that if in fact there are any issues or you decide it's just not for you, most often than not there's usually a return period if you chose to go that route.

Reactions: keysofanxiety

Qbnkelt

macrumors 65816
Oct 15, 2015
Mid-Atlantic
I got an iPhone 7 Plus and I love it. As always, there are OCD posts about screens being too yellow, about hearing some buzz when they press the back of the phone to their ear, etc. I haven't found any issues on my device. So I'm perfectly happy with it.