Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KOTN91

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 23, 2017
I recently upgraded to an iPhone X, and have a 128GB iPhone 7 Matte black with a moderately cracked screen (don’t have any photos to hand) that is surplus to requirements.

The screen is still usable and the phone completely functional, there are around 5 cracks from the top right across the width of the screen. As a rough estimate how much would I be able to sell this phone for in its current state without repairing the screen? I’m in U.K. btw

d123

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2009
Earth
I recently upgraded to an iPhone X, and have a 128GB iPhone 7 Matte black with a moderately cracked screen (don’t have any photos to hand) that is surplus to requirements.

The screen is still usable and the phone completely functional, there are around 5 cracks from the top right across the width of the screen. As a rough estimate how much would I be able to sell this phone for in its current state without repairing the screen? I’m in U.K. btw

The phone in good condition would probably sell for £3-400, take £100 off for the cracked screen and you have a reasonable starting price.

aakshey

macrumors 68030
Jun 13, 2016
A = Avg price of perfect condition phone instead of yours.

B = Apple’s replacement fee

You should charge = approx A - B

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.