IPhone 7 Impessions from this forum.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pr0230, Sep 18, 2016.

1. pr0230 Suspended

So the Iphone 7 has been released and the Bitch fest has begun.... But I have to say from what I have seen from pictures and videos comparing the 6S to the 7, the 7 is nothing to brag about. Tim Cooks statement of "the best Iphone ever" to me is Really? Doesn't that happen EVERRY Year...

Items not impressed with:

Pictures of the 6S and 7 screens ALWAYS seem to show the 6s as better... Brighter, More clear.
    Battery life not impressive SO far...
    Home button issues with exercise arm bands and changes in the way it works to the negative side.
    CPU speed virtually the same... A bit faster, but I remember the Old days when you waited minutes for the system to come up or react... The 6S and 7 are neck and neck for most of the comparisons I've seen...

And the 6S and 7 LOOKs EXACTLY the SAME... I ws looking at pictures of the 6S and 7 side by side to compare the screen and I could only tell the 6S and 7 by the screeen briightness, not the LOOK of the phone. I though if ANY car company sold the same car over and over for 3 years, I dont think I would buy the new model year and spend a lot of money for it.. No matter what the dealer said about performance or whats inside.

Camera: I've seen some comparisons of the Iphone7 to the Samsung phones, and frankly Im not a photographer, so most of the pictures look great, a bit different but both looked good to great... I guess Im saying the Iphone 7 pictures did NOT WOW me...

So if you spent close to a grand for the NEW PHONE, do you feel ripped off?
    Are you also UN-impressed with the 7?
    Are you thinking of returning the 7 and keeping your money in your pocket?

2. J&D Suspended

J&D

To each his own,i got my iPhone 7 Plus one day ago and I am totally amazed by the camera and performance

3. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

Got my 7+ on launch day morning and haven't put it down since. Great upgrade from my 6S+.