iPhone 7+ inventory for reserve and pickup

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ryanadams23, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Ryanadams23 macrumors newbie

For those of us who did not preorder the iPhone 7+ 2 weeks ago, and are waiting each day to see new inventory arrive at Apple stores, has anyone heard when there will be more inventory available?

It has seemed if you want a normal 7, you can find one somewhere near by.

However I am attempting to get a 7+ 128GB Black Verizon and have literally been looking every single day, hour by hour to no avail?

Anyone have any idea when they will come available?

2. Ryanadams23 thread starter macrumors newbie

3. MacTechnics macrumors 6502

4. kargurin macrumors regular

kargurin

I got mine just after 8 am CST via the reservation link. And then cancelled my other order that was still weeks away. I didn't get exactly what I wanted....a black 128 gb Plus. Settled for gold which still looks very good inside a saddle brown leather case. BTW I was told my an Apple store salesman the best time to look is right around the time I reserved mine. There was about a 20 minute window where you could reserve gold or rose gold. The golds went fast and the rose golds shortly afterward. No blacks anywhere. I don't think I've ever seen them on that reservation screen in the Plus and higher memory flavors.

5. Ryanadams23 thread starter macrumors newbie

Cool. Yeah I'm waiting around for the black and at least 128gb.
    I'm just curious when are they expecting to get more shipments.?!!
    Hope you enjoy!

6. USC_Gamecock macrumors regular

USC_Gamecock

There was a lot of new inventory released last night 11:55pm-12:05am local time. It's how I got mine, about to go pick it up.