iPhone 7+, iOS 10.1.1 Bugs?

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by tehreflex, Nov 18, 2016.

1. tehreflex macrumors 6502

I'm about to perform a DFU restore, but has anyone had the following bugs still with their iPhone?

• Bluetooth: My personal bluetooth speaker works fine. In my car it randomly goes into "remix mode" and plays songs as if it's fast forwarding. In iOS 10.0/10.0.1 it would do the same and go silent. However, my girlfriend's iPhone 7 Plus played fine on all versions.
    • Camera: Has been slow to show the camera feed or just today would stay blurry. Only a reboot fixed the issue.

2. blaine07 macrumors 65816

Camera has ALL kinds of bugs. My big one is horrendously inconsistent image quality/clarity and having lots of "noise"

3. mackie8 macrumors 6502

Im within my 1st 24hrs with my new iphone7+ after i return my set for battery drain issue....
    Now im having stuck on game loading screen..... i reboot the phone and back to normal... im still observing it...
    i dunno why i always have issue on my 7+....my smaller ip7 i have perfect set..... no issues at all...

4. tehreflex thread starter macrumors 6502

Update: It appears that a DFU restore and not restoring from a backup fixed my Bluetooth woes. Have yet to see the camera wig out but so far so good.