Iphone 7 issue with calls going to voicemail (Three UK)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Rhyst21, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Rhyst21 macrumors member

Rhyst21

Hi guys, I purchased a iPhone 7 at launch but since the first day i've had it there has been this issue
    Around every 24-48 hours the phone keeps sending calls to voicemail without ringing or vibrating
    It functions fine and can still receive texts when the issue occurs
    But it could be doing this for hours and i miss out on a lot of calls until finally a family member will try to call me and if it goes to voicemail they will text me that i have the issue again, In which then if i turn the phone off then back on it works fine again and receives calls normally for around 24-48 hours the the issue happens again

I've restored the phone multiple times still never fixed it
    I make sure "Do not disturb" mode is off so that's not the issue
    I went to the apple store and they replaced the handset for a new iPhone 7 then later that day it happened again even with the new phone
    I contacted Three UK which is my network provider and they said it could be the sim, So they send me a new sim card to try and within 24 hours of having the new sim installed it happened again even with the new iPhone and new sim
    Any Ideas? Thanks

I've had the latest iPhone every year since iPhone 4s and never had this issue before, It's only started since i've had the 7.

2. purpleparrotuk macrumors 6502

I've just posted the same thing. I'm fed up with it now. Been happening since I got the phone on release day. We have 2 in our household and both do it.

3. daynoock macrumors member

I've had a similar issue but it's only in 1 location and from what I can tell it's when the 3G signal is stronger than 4G and is switching between the 2. I turned off 4G when I'm there and it seems to have resolved it. It's not really a long term fix but it'll do for now