iPhone 7 leaks

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CooKieMoNs7eR, Sep 5, 2016.

1. CooKieMoNs7eR macrumors 68000

CooKieMoNs7eR

I think this pretty much sums up the iPhone 7/7plus, I really miss the days where iPhone announcements were a mystery, the 7 is the most leaked iPhone yet...

2. AustinIllini macrumors G3

AustinIllini

The crazy thing is so little has changed. These devices need a design refresh badly. Smaller bezels, AMOLED, etc.

3. The Game 161 macrumors P6

The Game 161

On the outside yes bot inside I think we will see some good improvements.

4. Batman89 macrumors 6502

iPhone keynotes can still be a mystery, as it will be on Wednesday for the vast majority of people.

Coming to websites like MacRumors frequently kind of defeats that purpose, however.

Like actively seeking out the script of a film that's yet to be released, reading the script, and then complaining that audiences can't be surprised at the movies anymore.

5. AustinIllini macrumors G3

AustinIllini

Oh for sure, and the 1 GB of RAM on the iPhone 6 Plus is to the point where the iPhone 7 is almost a mandatory upgrade for us serious Apple folks, but I'm not sure my wife even wants to upgrade.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 5, 2016 ---
    The problem isn't that the events aren't a mystery, it's just that they are often underwhelming.

6. Batman89 macrumors 6502

Because you already know what's going to be released.

And I was replying to the OP saying he "missed" the days the keynotes were a mystery, on a forum of a site like this one.

7. willmtaylor, Sep 5, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2016

willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

So no new leaks here, but a good summary of already leaked info.

8. LoveToMacRumors macrumors 68020

LoveToMacRumors

Is there anything else that has no been mentionned in macrumors leak article?

9. BLUEBLASTER macrumors regular

BLUEBLASTER

So wait the phone shell hasn't changed but everything else has and that's putting you off buying one?

10. enriquesh96 macrumors regular

enriquesh96

Why so many of you complain about apple not using OLED... they are working on a new display technology called MICRO-LED but it's not ready yet.

Also i do agree that the bezels are a little big, they could reduce them a bit but not get rid of them completely because it wont look like an iPhone anymore. That's the iconic iPhone design just like the home button is. Seriously guys stop complaining about apple's design choices, it's their product and they decide what to do with it not the customer. Have you seen people telling BMW how to design their cars? i dont think so. The design of the iPhone is up to Apple. If you dont like it no one is forcing you to buy an iPhone. Life goes on...

11. menist, Sep 5, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2016

menist macrumors 6502

menist

So no dual stereo speakers lol? It's still a single mono speaker if this leak is true. It would suck if they taken out the 3.5 jack, just for a fake speaker grill.

12. CooKieMoNs7eR thread starter macrumors 68000

CooKieMoNs7eR

Tbh I dont mind the design, I like the current design, but I just want a 1080p screen on the 4.7 model, its 2016 almost 2017 and were still using 720p?