iPhone 7 lover

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JTMacster, Sep 26, 2016.

1. JTMacster macrumors newbie

Have to say that I was getting a bit of buyer's remorse while waiting for my iPhone 7 to ship. Took a long time to get here as many who pre-ordered will relate. Felt compelled to spread some fanboy perspective though after receiving this wonderful unit. I am a photographer which is why I bought this device in the first place.

First of all I am not seeing the yellow tint everyone is talking about. Loving the color gamut...pics look just like they come off my iMac 5K. Had some bluetooth connections in the car as has been discussed here, but reset seems to have resolved that issue. Living with the lighting EarPods for my audible books .... when I listen while I do chores. Otherwise sound system in office or bluetooth in car serves. Working out with Bowers & Wilkins premium wired headphones with dongle on armband...plus looks ridiculous on my arm, but don't care...music is still OK. Not sure about wireless....see what comes out and will try out of Apple with 14 day return. Enjoy the new stereo speakers ... nice and load. Love the haptic engine....#3 give a nice response. Acclimated immediately. Machine is very responsive even coming from 6S plus.

Finally I really got the phone for the camera...and the two lenses really look good as opposed to those that say ho hum vs. Galaxy or 6 Plus. Won't replace my Canon 5D Mark III, but its always with me. Looking forward to the bokeh update. in the meantime, here is a shot I took this morning at my golf course. Am I singular in my love for this device or are there others that are enjoying their purchase?

Attached Files:

2. Swisspo macrumors regular

Swisspo

Couldn't agree more. I absolutely love my Jet Black 7 Plus. That is a gorgeous photo by the way. :)

3. Rob9874 macrumors 6502

Yep, same here. Love my 256GB 7+. No yellow tint, no humming sound, not worried about the missing headphone jack. No issues at all. Can't wait for 10.1 for Portrait mode (decided not to install the beta).

4. now i see it macrumors 65816

There should be more threads like this.
    After reading through the seemingly endless posts of malfunctioning ip7 experiences, added to iOS 10 quirks, I came to the conclusion that the whole product launch from device to OS to purchasing experience was a giant fail. But apparently there are some good ip7's out there.

5. AppleLuvver macrumors member

AppleLuvver

I love my 7 as well. And that is a gorgeous photo!

6. Tenashus1 macrumors 6502

7. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

Really liking the 7 as well. Gave the SE to the GF.

8. Tenashus1 macrumors 6502

Didn't think the upgrade to the 7 from 6s would be a big deal for me. But the 7 fits so nicely and lightly into my pocket as if it's hardly there. The new processor is speedy. I adjusted the home button to the lowest setting, and it's great. I like it better than swiping - more convenient. Also, the greater battery life is easily noticeable. Very happy I decided on the upgrade.