iPhone 7 & Mac Mini with Built In Projectors

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jordanabailey, Aug 13, 2014.

1. jordanabailey, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2014

jordanabailey macrumors newbie

iPhone 7 & Mac Mini - With Built In Projectors and Aluminum Unibody 3D 24 Megapixel Camera In The iPhone 7- Let There Be Light, Stores Aimed At Opening Midnight, Already shown to Ad agencies and tried to contact people at apple.
    Copyright 2012-2014 Jordan Alexander Bailey/Let There Be Light - Created Idea And Campaign Copyrighted By Me
    pic.twitter.com/7aEz5uj9jC

Attached Files:

2. ionjohn macrumors 65816

ionjohn

Mehh I just want an iPhone 6 Air, you can keep your iphone 5 looking iphone 7

3. juanrp macrumors 6502a

juanrp

Um, no thanks. I think that the iPhone 6 is thinking far enough into the future.

Doesn't make sense to bring the 7 back to the rectangle sharp edge shape if the 6 is about to have f
    Rounded edges.

Nah, keep it.

:rolleyes:

4. jordanabailey thread starter macrumors newbie

5. cynics macrumors G4

Remember the South Park where they kept saying "Simpsons did it."?

Take any idea you come up with for a phone and then replace Simpsons with Samsung.

Samsung did it

6. jordanabailey thread starter macrumors newbie

wasn't aware of the samsung thing! I'm an iPhone guy through and through- my sister has a galaxy and i can't get into the plastic of the phone- love the reply though a south park reference and a simpsons reference– I was did it blindly but the idea that samsung did it makes me sure that the tech capabilities are there- iPhone 7 and seven colors in the rainbow- finally the spectrum ads at the apple store would be all the more beautiful and a midnight opening of the store would be cool

----------

that samsungs convinced me they should make it a reality for the iPhone it'd be beautiful if the design wasn't sacrificed and kind of awkward like the beam.

7. cynics macrumors G4

It too much of a niche market for Apple with their flagship phone IMO. Samsung tried and it obviously failed, if that was the only phone they produced they would have been out of the mobile market. The largest electronic manufacturer in the world can throw any idea at the wall, if they can't make it stick no one can.

8. jordanabailey thread starter macrumors newbie

Cynics your replies ar dwell thought out and i definitely respect the thought that went into them, any thoughts on the mac mini? A 1000 or less replacement for dorm rooms or people who want a neat living room htpc to get rid of their apple tv or possible solutions in some way with arrangement for classrooms.

9. cynics macrumors G4

Only thing I think the Mac Mini is in need of is a hardware update. I'm going to pick one up when/if its ever updated. Unfortunately I know Apple too well and its going to lose things it already has like IR receiver or optical out or something.

10. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

LMAO. So the iPhone 7 hasn't change in design. :eek:At the rate the 6 is going, I believe this.

11. zipa macrumors 65816

Do you have any idea how hot that thing would get? It would need massive cooling, and even more so if it is going to house a rather heat sensitive computer in the same tiny box as well.

12. marvz macrumors 6502a

marvz

13. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

I dare say you are in the minority for your want/need to have a projector in the iPhone.

I hope so!:p

14. AlphaHumanus macrumors 6502a

It's good, you should try it, might even help you be nicer.

15. marvz macrumors 6502a

marvz

It probably is.
    My question was a sarcastic comment about his post because he clearly has no idea what he's talking about. He says he talked to ad agencies and Apple with this linked picture, I mean, are you kidding? I can make this kind of a mockup and I never have before and I'm not even talking about his designed iPhone 7 features which also looks like the iPhone 5.
    He should probably get back into reality.

16. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

Needs more fake copyright messages.

Also, if the Mini is sitting on a desk, the projector would be pointing at the user.

17. cmChimera macrumors 68040

cmChimera

Came just to point that out.

18. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

What now?