iPhone 7+ No Battery Usage

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dan-K, Oct 5, 2016.

1. dan-K macrumors regular

Hi,

I'm having some battery usage statistic problems with my iPhone.

Even though every night I charge my battery and leave it until the morning when I wake up, I never get any battery statistics, is just always says "Usage times will be shown after iPhone is fully charged."

Any ideas why this is? Is my handset faulty?

2. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

Its most likely that your phone is respringing/restarting overnight and that wipes out stats.

3. Alexrat1996 Suspended

Not faulty

4. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

Leave an app in the background over night and see if it is still there in the am. If you phone is rebooting that app will not be in the background.

I would think if it was rebooting that there would still be some battery details from the time it rebooted so I am not so sure about this.

5. TrueBlou macrumors demi-god

TrueBlou

Do a hard reboot, hold the power button and whichever volume button it is I forget, think it's volume down. Always the first thing to try with pretty much any problems.

6. realpras macrumors regular

realpras

I have the same issue. It showed the battery usage before, but this error apparently triggers when you reboot your iPhone (pressing the power and volume down button) and since then my usage shows nothing. So I guess OP did it too.

7. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

No. As mentioned above, if the device re-springs on its own, the battery stats are wiped. The device is most likely re-springing over night.