iPhone 7 Plus - 128GB Black

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by IllusionEntity, Sep 23, 2016.

1. IllusionEntity macrumors 6502

IllusionEntity

Evening everyone,

What with all of the negativity surrounding the iPhone 7 & 7 Plus at the moment, I would like to just post my thoughts of my new iPhone (as title) that I finally got today.

My initial impressions after being on holiday and my phone sitting in my office at home, unopened, I was worried I would be opening my phone to have a heavily yellow king cobra jumping out of the box... due to things I have been reading on macrumors.

However, after opening the device and powering on. WOW. This thing is a beauty. The screen looks a lot better than my 6S Plus. The clarity is fantastic and colours really pop. To all the people who have the horrid YELLOW screens I have been seeing here, I think yours are defective, sorry.

The new home button is great! The haptic feedback is doing a fantastic job in tricking me (and anyone who I have asked to click the button and give me their thoughts). It's a fantastic piece of tech.

Overall I am very happy with the device, the camera is incredible also. My serial begins with FN, I have seen people complaining of issues with FN devices of which I have 0.

I hope your are all enjoying your new devices!

2. Americasteam macrumors regular

3. kevink2 macrumors 65816

Seeing it in person, I guess I just didn't realize how black it would be. (MB version). I've had a black iPhone before, the 4, but that one had the side antennas.

4. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Currently, I have my iPhone 7, 4.7 in silver and awaiting my 7 Plus in gold. At this point, I Have been very satisfied with the upgrade. The haptic home button is refreshing and different. The screen and contrast looks great. It's lightning quick. The camera looks great. 3D Touch has really grown to be one of my favorite features, which is why sold the SE.

5. sparkie7 macrumors 68000

sparkie7

Link to yellow screens?