Iphone 7 Plus Best Buy Preorder Store Pickup Issues

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chrisjohnsona4, Sep 16, 2016.

1. chrisjohnsona4 macrumors newbie

chrisjohnsona4

Preordered my Iphone 7 Plus Flat Black 256 on the 9th and still shows as processing. Called customer support they said the phone will be in store today for pickup. Called the Best Buy store where I am supposed to pick up my phone I am told that they have no received any Iphone 7 Plus devices for Pre-Orders. They have received inventory for walk in customers, but the people like myself that Pre-Ordered the phone on the 9th are not going to get the phone today. The Best Buy person did not provide any additional information, and they said to try back in a few days.

This is the worst pre-ordering experience I have ever had. I was not emailed and offered a $100 gift card, I was expecting to have the phone today... I should have chose delivery if I knew this was going to happen, and then I would have an additional $100 to spend at best buy. What is this crap???

Anyone have any luck with picking up their Iphone 7 Plus devices at Best Buy today?

2. dh6325 macrumors newbie

I had iPhone 7+ black 256GB pre-ordered for pickup at local Best Buy. The status stayed on "processing" until just now, when I received the same notification as in the initial post. Also had an Apple Watch pre-ordered for shipment, and got the $50 promotion on that a couple days ago. So I am getting $150 just for waiting 2-3 weeks.

3. TheRealAlex macrumors 68000

Email the Best Buy CEO or Tweet at Best Buy, high level executive customer service reps will get in touch with you. Your issue really sounds absurd.