Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dmillar74

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 22, 2011
Livonia, Michigan
I use AirDrop frequently at work. For some reason I'm having lots of problems with it now with my iPhone 7 Plus. The only thing that makes it work for a little bit is if I reset the network settings. Eventually it goes back to not working again. The funny thing is that I can see my coworkers iPhone 6s with iOS 10 and I can send photos via AirDrop. But she cannot see my iPhone 7 Plus unless I do a network reset. Anyone else having problems with airdrop? I just read an article on 9 to 5 Mac about iPhone 7 users having issues with Bluetooth. Not sure if that is what is going on with this or not.

ososX

macrumors newbie
May 30, 2015
AirDrop is crap, or in short AirCrap ... it never works when you need it !!! The only way to try and correct an AirCrap problem is to reboot both devices and, if possible, the router.

dmillar74

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 22, 2011
Livonia, Michigan
As a daily user of Airdrop that stopped working after I got my iPhone 7 Plus... it is now working flawlessly again (iPhone 6) after 10.0.3.

MetalMatt24

macrumors regular
Dec 18, 2012
I just got a 7 plus and the Bluetooth in my new truck works buts it's laggy and slow
Wasn't like that on my 6s Plus no lag at all
I'm
Rather annoyed with this new iPhone 7

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.