iPhone 7 Plus camera woes

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by macjoshua, Nov 4, 2016.

1. macjoshua macrumors 6502

My 6S took consistently better pics than my 7 Plus. The photos from the 7 Plus are either grainy or have blurred edges and lack of detail. Is anyone else seeing this issue?

2. janeauburn macrumors 6502a

janeauburn

I have not inspected the pics on the computer, but on the phone, they look great.

3. anopy1 macrumors member

I'm finding the same thing. Outdoor pictures or really well lit pictures are okay, but the rest are worse than my 6S.

4. torontoapple macrumors member

torontoapple

My 7 Plus are very sharp no issues here.

5. zeejaydee macrumors member

Exact same for me

6. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

My 7 Plus has amazing pictures. More detailed than my 6s Plus. I personally can see the difference. Perhaps your camera has issues.

7. DcGamer05 macrumors regular

DcGamer05

I dunno maybe I'm drinking the kook aid but I feel I have the same issues but not all the time. Some daytime shots come out stunning other times especially with leaves on trees you get that watercolor effect. If you don't zoom the picture if looks absolutely stunning but once you zoom it can become a muddled mess.
    Shots with less than perfect lighting suffer from this more. I'm going to try shooting more often in LR seems like it doesn't suffer from this issue in DNG format