iPhone 7 Plus case help!?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by EHCAT4, Apr 13, 2018.

1. EHCAT4 macrumors newbie

Hello all!

I am looking for some advice on a new case for my iPhone 7 plus . So a quick background. I had a Pelican Marine case on my iPhone for the first three months I had the phone and loved it because it was slim and protective, but it had one major flaw. It makes talking on the phone nearly impossible as you cannot hear and it distorts music horribly. I’m not sure if it is just the case I have or a problem with this model. I recently had to make the switch to another case for business calls and I bought the Incipio dual layer protection case and put a black web glass screen protector on my phone. I loved the new slimness of the phone and the quality of sound but sadly my dog bit the only portion of the screen not protected (like 1 cm). This cracked my phone all the way across. I am getting it repaired next week and this has made me realize I probably need a more protective case with a screen cover of some kind, but really want good sound quality.

Any recommendations for cases that fit this? Any advice is appreciated. I also thought about keeping this incipio case and getting a screen protector that covers every inch of the front. How do you all feel about this versus a full case?

Thanks!!

2. blaine07 macrumors 68000

Take a gander at Dog & Bones offering. Might see something you like. As far as screen protector and solid case.... that’s always been my route. Currently rocking a UAG case at moment and full screen protector and never really had problems.

3. EHCAT4 thread starter macrumors newbie

I’ll give them a look! Thanks!