iPhone 7 Plus geek bench

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by BLUEBLASTER, Sep 5, 2016.

1. BLUEBLASTER macrumors regular

BLUEBLASTER

2. Milese3 macrumors 6502

3. Milese3 macrumors 6502

I doubt this for several reasons. Mainly that the phone is labelled 'iPhone9,3'. This would go against the previous 6 & 6S which have been labelled iPhoneX,1 and iPhoneX,2 respectively. Whilst it's entirely possible for Apple to change this, I really doubt they would.
    Also, the device appears to be running iOS 10.1, and we have never seen a new iPhone running on the X.1 operating system at launch.
    Personally, I think this is fake purely as it is very easy to fake benchmarks like this, and also partially because I'm hoping that an iPhone 7 Plus sticks to the rumours we have heard with 3GB of RAM- and hopefully a slightly higher score.

4. koyoot macrumors 601

koyoot

It isn't about the iPhone itself. Its about A10. There have to be engineering samples of iOS devices that have A10, and iOS 10.1. It does not have to be related to iPhone, but to the chip, itself.

5. Milese3 macrumors 6502

True, something interesting about the X,3 devices is that we've never actually seen one. The iPhone SE was labelled as the iPhone8,4 and the 6S and 6S+ were both 8,1 and 8,2. It makes me really curious as to what the X,3 device actually is. Whether it's a testing device used by Apple- or something else.

6. Andres Cantu macrumors 68030

Andres Cantu

Very interesting indeed. Perhaps they're testing the successor to the iPhone SE?

7. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

So the A10 is a dual-core 400MHz processor? As posted in the Beta 8 thread, I think this is fake. Phone identifier is off as mentioned above with the X,3 and the processor is definitely not accurate. Lastly, the 6s has 2005MB of RAM, seems odd this would be 5MB less.

8. Delolia macrumors newbie

Maybe it's a fake but I think the values are what we can hope for this year , 35% upgrade is nice