IPhone 7 plus in case: sleeve/pouch ideas

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Volcano22, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Volcano22 macrumors member

I finally have my iPhone 7 plus in an apple silicone case. Does anyone know of any pouches or sleeves that would fit that iPhone in the case. I don't want the screen scratching while the phone is rattling around in my handbag which has no separate pockets and don't like using screen protectors. Looking for something like the sena leather sleeves or hard graft pouches but want it to fit phone as it is in the case? Any ideas? Thanks.

2. Autokon macrumors 6502

Autokon

Super easy. I have OCD (literally), so I use my iPhone in a slim case inside a leather zip wallet.

http://bellroy.com/products?filter=phones . (I use the Phone Pocket, personally)

Also, they are on Amazon, so you can grab one quicker with prime shipping. Stunning product. The cost is worth it.

3. Kjung7 macrumors 6502

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Just got my Hard Graft sleeve. It seems thicker than I expected it to be. Not sure if I'm going to keep it.

4. Volcano22 thread starter macrumors member

That looks perfect. And cheaper than hard graft. Will this one fit the iPhone 7 plus with apple silicone case Bellroy All Conditions Phone Pocket - Plus Charcoal https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01JKYBKFA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_oUm7xbJZ28164

Thank you.

5. savior1974 macrumors regular

6. kgenova macrumors 6502a

kgenova

I haven't tried the All Conditions version, but I think it is the same as the fancy leather version--just a different type of leather and zipper to give it water resistance. Anyway, the regular leather version is great and will fit a 7 Plus in a slim case:

7. Autokon macrumors 6502

Autokon

Yes, it absolutely will. It'll fit a case about as thick as a speck candyshell. Apple cases are ZERO problem.

8. AllergyDoc macrumors 65816

AllergyDoc

9. Volcano22 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks. Going to give it a go and see. Would prefer something with a microfibre lining but you can't have it all thanks.

10. savior1974 macrumors regular

Yup I have a 7 plus in a Casemate naked plus case

Attached Files:

11. darrinS macrumors regular

The Bellroy looks great. I like the look of the all conditions leather version. Looks soft and has a microfiber lining. Also the zipper appears to be anti scratch plastic. I might give that a try.

12. lugworm macrumors 6502

lugworm

Seems a hell of a lot of cash for a piece of folded leather, lined with felt !

13. RichardMoran10 macrumors member

I see some nice looking sleeves on amazon. Granted they aren't premium leather but def gets the job done.

14. Kjung7 macrumors 6502

It's very good quality, but it's wasn't worth it for me in the end cause it bulked up the phone way too much.

15. Volcano22 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for all your help. I've ordered the Bellroy with the microfibre lining from Amazon so hopefully that will suit. I'll report back once it arrives.

16. darrinS macrumors regular

17. RichardMoran10 macrumors member

Do you have a link?

18. Volcano22 thread starter macrumors member

19. lugworm macrumors 6502

lugworm

I have a Bellroy hide and seek wallet. If the phone case is the same quality as that, you won't be disappointed.

20. powerocool macrumors 6502

powerocool

Randomly found this glass pouch... pretty cool. Not sure how practical it is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

21. chriscrowlee macrumors 65816

chriscrowlee

How did you manage to scratch\chip around your camera already?!?!?!

Screen Shot 2016-10-01 at 6.01.45 PM.png

22. powerocool macrumors 6502

powerocool

It's the light reflections :)

[​IMG]

23. chriscrowlee macrumors 65816

chriscrowlee

Odd, thank goodness tho hehe

24. Mr.C macrumors 601

There normal cases also have an option to order a version that fits an iPhone in an Apple case.

https://www.sfbags.com/collections/iphone-cases/products/iphone-spinn-case

https://www.sfbags.com/collections/iphone-cases/products/orbit-iphone-6s-plus-case

I think these are the only ones out there that specifically give you the option to order one to use with an Apple case. I don't think any of the others posted on this thread specifically offer that as an option. I've used several of SF Bags products and they are top quality and worth the money. And no I don't work for them but just a satisfied customer.