Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
Original poster
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
For those who are interested in running a leather folio type case, the iPulse is a great option to choose from. The iPulse offers a premium feel and quality design with rich Italian leather that I feel will age greatly over time.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L6S7782/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Pros:
- Rich leather and quality stitching is used on the design
- Beautiful Cognac color where the camera does no justice (there is an black option as well)
- Slim design despite being a folio case
- Easy to get phone in and out of the case
- Card slots are sturdy and will not fall out if shaken around
- Offers great protection if dropped on the ground

If I had to give it one con, I would use just a tad higher quality rubber/TPU material where the phone snaps in the case. Its not really that big of a deal since it feels like the phone is in there good and won't come out by accident.

Overall this case is once again a great option if you want to run a folio style case, I can honestly feel the craftsmanship and handmade quality that this case has to offer!

I received this product at a promotional discount in exchange for my honest review.

Last edited:

ipulsecases

Suspended
Dec 9, 2016
DFW,Texas
Looks like your average 5£$ case.
Thank you for your reply , the synthetic leather (fake leather ) always look better than real leather . But you need to feel it in person , especially after a few months , you gonna see the difference .

We designed this case with some Texas Tradition thoughts , and we called it vintage style . So it might look different with different people

To Texans , it is gorgeous .

Will22

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2011
Thank you for your reply , the synthetic leather (fake leather ) always look better than real leather . But you need to feel it in person , especially after a few months , you gonna see the difference .

We designed this case with some Texas Tradition thoughts , and we called it vintage style . So it might look different with different people

To Texans , it is gorgeous .

So what you're saying is that people from Texas like cheap products? I've been to Texas and that was not the impression I got. In fact I'll be going be going back next year for the F1 and I will investigate a bit more.:)

ipulsecases

Suspended
Dec 9, 2016
DFW,Texas
So what you're saying is that people from Texas like cheap products? I've been to Texas and that was not the impression I got. In fact I'll be going be going back next year for the F1 and I will investigate a bit more.:)
F1 is in Austin . I will be there too . I spent all my month to get a booth , you wanna join me ?
[doublepost=1481414284][/doublepost]
Looks like your average 5£$ case.
Hey , i am not here to sell my products . They get more than 100 Verified Review at amazon .

The cases we made are really rich in leather , and that is our design , you can say anything , but why don't you give it a try

contact us , we will offer you a free case

Last edited:

Fuyuanhuihaoxiao

Suspended
Feb 4, 2017
F1 is in Austin . I will be there too . I spent all my month to get a booth , you wanna join me ?
[doublepost=1481414284][/doublepost]
Hey , i am not here to sell my products . They get more than 100 Verified Review at amazon .

The cases we made are really rich in leather , and that is our design , you can say anything , but why don't you give it a try

contact us , we will offer you a free case
If their are scratches, can it be replaced

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.