iPhone 7 Plus iPulse Genuine Italian Leather Wallet Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by TechnicallyTee, Oct 3, 2016.

1. TechnicallyTee, Oct 3, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2016

TechnicallyTee macrumors 65816

TechnicallyTee

For those who are interested in running a leather folio type case, the iPulse is a great option to choose from. The iPulse offers a premium feel and quality design with rich Italian leather that I feel will age greatly over time.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L6S7782/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Pros:
    - Rich leather and quality stitching is used on the design
    - Beautiful Cognac color where the camera does no justice (there is an black option as well)
    - Slim design despite being a folio case
    - Easy to get phone in and out of the case
    - Card slots are sturdy and will not fall out if shaken around
    - Offers great protection if dropped on the ground

If I had to give it one con, I would use just a tad higher quality rubber/TPU material where the phone snaps in the case. Its not really that big of a deal since it feels like the phone is in there good and won't come out by accident.

Overall this case is once again a great option if you want to run a folio style case, I can honestly feel the craftsmanship and handmade quality that this case has to offer!

I received this product at a promotional discount in exchange for my honest review.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. rijc99 macrumors 6502a

rijc99

Did you... what's the phrasing?... "receive this at a discount or free in exchange for your honest review?"

3. DallasManic Suspended

he is a youtube reviewer , the company sent free cases exchange review

4. rijc99 macrumors 6502a

rijc99

Please don't use me as an excuse to give this thread a gratuitous bump.

5. Will22 macrumors 65816

Will22

6. ipulsecases Suspended

ipulsecases

Thank you for your reply , the synthetic leather (fake leather ) always look better than real leather . But you need to feel it in person , especially after a few months , you gonna see the difference .

We designed this case with some Texas Tradition thoughts , and we called it vintage style . So it might look different with different people

To Texans , it is gorgeous .

7. Will22 macrumors 65816

Will22

So what you're saying is that people from Texas like cheap products? I've been to Texas and that was not the impression I got. In fact I'll be going be going back next year for the F1 and I will investigate a bit more.:)

8. ipulsecases, Dec 10, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2016

ipulsecases Suspended

ipulsecases

F1 is in Austin . I will be there too . I spent all my month to get a booth , you wanna join me ?
    --- Post Merged, Dec 10, 2016 ---
    Hey , i am not here to sell my products . They get more than 100 Verified Review at amazon .

The cases we made are really rich in leather , and that is our design , you can say anything , but why don't you give it a try

contact us , we will offer you a free case

9. Fuyuanhuihaoxiao Suspended

If their are scratches, can it be replaced