iPhone 7 Plus/Jet Black "Shortage" (UK)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Knightcastle, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Knightcastle macrumors 6502

Knightcastle

Has anyone else been told by their network of the "shortage" of Jet Black variant phones, and specifically the Plus?

From what I can understand all the networks are just waiting on more stock to arrive at their doorstep with no forewarning from Apple as to when this will be.

I've been promised an update within 21 days, others within 7. Does anyone have any information on how the Apple supply system works? i.e, will the next 'batch' likely satisfy all orders? Is there a reason (other than "unprecidented demand) why the Plus specifically has faced delays? When will the next batch arrive with retailers, could it be over the weekend?

2. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

EE are saying 28 for me and that's the matte black

3. TJ82 macrumors 6502a

TJ82

No genuine info from O2. They're hoping for something next week apparently - either info or stock, but even that's up in the air, and no seemingly known quantity.

O2 had hardly any 7+ of which the matte/jet blacks being extremely rare Pokemon.

4. Knightcastle thread starter macrumors 6502

Knightcastle

Quite frustrating. Hopefully Monday will bring some answers.

I wish I'd gone for the Apple Upgrade Plan.

5. maka344 macrumors 6502a

maka344

Even Apple don't have any. Mine JB 128 Plus was from JL. Ordered yesterday and had it delivered this morning.

6. johnnyturbouk macrumors 68000

johnnyturbouk

on the yellow [oled] brick road to tech nirvana.
    I've searched long and hard and can not find any store offering the 7plus on the iPhone upgrade plan, let alone the jetblack version!