iPhone 7 plus multitasking glitch

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Theman027, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Theman027 macrumors newbie

Has anyone else noticed this? I'm on iOS 10.2 but this has been happening even before that. If I'm on an app, let's say YouTube, and I close that app out in multitasking and click back on my home screen the top of the screen where it shows the time, your carrier, wifi, etc is blank for a second and then all of it pops up. Obviously not an issue worth replacing the phone over, but it's kinda annoying. I noticed if I go to settings, general, accessibility, home button and I put the click speed on slow this fixes it, however the animation is too slow for me that way. I've tried restoring the software and everything, I'm wondering if maybe this is just something on iPhone 7? Because my friends both have a 6 and t doesn't happen for either of them. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem and or knows how to fix it or if it's normal.

2. Mr. 123 macrumors member

I got the iPhone 7 128GB for christmas and I have the same glitch in multitasking. I have the home button setting on 2 (of 3).