iPhone 7 Plus Pixel Issue/Concern

abydm

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 20, 2014
okay, got the new iPhone 7 Plus 256GB, had this issue when i restored from my iPhone 6S backup so ended up restoring the phone and setup as new, now when i drop down to view notifications its almost as if the device/os is having an issue rendering the notifications and as such i see white lines/boxes in and around the notifications. taking a screen shot doesn't capture these pixel issues and no notifications won't show anything...

thoughts? anyone having this issue?

Alexrat1996

macrumors 68040
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
okay, got the new iPhone 7 Plus 256GB, had this issue when i restored from my iPhone 6S backup so ended up restoring the phone and setup as new, now when i drop down to view notifications its almost as if the device/os is having an issue rendering the notifications and as such i see white lines/boxes in and around the notifications. taking a screen shot doesn't capture these pixel issues and no notifications won't show anything...

thoughts? anyone having this issue?
Did you call Apple care

abydm

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 20, 2014
the second it happens again ill post a photo! just tired to replicate it and of course its not happening!

abydm

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 20, 2014
<---it finally happened so i could take a photo, seen this before?
[doublepost=1476811657][/doublepost]
Did you call Apple care
I called Apple Care, they said i have to take it in to a store to get it replaced, no promise on the replacement being brand new vs refurbished!