iPhone 7/plus prices after new iPhone

Sfrii

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 10, 2017
I have a iPhone 6 Plus and I would like to upgrade to the 7 plus. I know that the new phones will be announced soon and I was wondering what the price drop might be for the iPhone 7 plus when the new phones are released. Does anyone have an estimate? I saw the T-Mobile offer for $300 off with trade in of an older iPhone but I'm not sure if this is a good deal or if better ones will come out when the new phones are released.

Thanks all.

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
I have a iPhone 6 Plus and I would like to upgrade to the 7 plus. I know that the new phones will be announced soon and I was wondering what the price drop might be for the iPhone 7 plus when the new phones are released. Does anyone have an estimate? I saw the T-Mobile offer for $300 off with trade in of an older iPhone but I'm not sure if this is a good deal or if better ones will come out when the new phones are released.

Thanks all.
Every carrier will Offer different incentives/discounts when the new iPhone is released in September. But Apple directly usually reduces the prices by $100.

Sfrii

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 10, 2017
Every carrier will Offer different incentives/discounts when the new iPhone is released in September. But Apple directly usually reduces the prices by $100.
Thanks! I've had this phone for over 2 years so maybe waiting will be worth it.

TheRealAlex

macrumors 68020
Sep 2, 2015

Thanks all.
I just sold my Unlocked 6s Plus for a cool $430 before prices plummet and deprivation hits hard prices of IPhone 6 and 6s and
Plus and 7 / 7 Plus will drop like a rock figured I got 2 good years of Value and $430 was fair.

I can put $430 Towards the IPhone Pro 6.3" OLED Next Year.