iPhone 7 Plus, screen scratches?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by blue rocket, Oct 7, 2016.

1. blue rocket Suspended

blue rocket

Just curious how everyone's screens are holding up so far? I've had my 7 Plus, Black since launch day and already have a good 5 or 6 subtle scratches on the screen. Nothing deep enough to feel but under reflections are pretty obvious. Phone has either been in a silicone Apple case or leather Apple case. It's in my pocket most of the time, but really didn't notice any scratches on my 6S Plus's screen, although it was a Rose Gold so maybe the white hid them better?

Just seems like the screen this round is a little less durable.

2. EngenZerO macrumors regular

Both my iPhone 7+ in MB and my wife's 7+ in RG have scratches on the screen. Both phones have also been in cases and mine only has visited my jean pocket and my wife keeps her phone in separate pockets in her purse. My buddy who also has a 7+ in MB also has screen scratches as well. I've gotten use to this issue since Apple has went to producing their own glass for the screens since the 6+. Oh well. It's a phone and it will get replaced next year under IUP.

3. Kalvin00 macrumors regular

Yeah, same here. All in the same left hand side of the screen too. Not sure what it's touching when it goes into my pocket, but my 6S+ had them as well.