iPhone 7 Plus Socks?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by -Garry-, Sep 11, 2016.

1. -Garry- macrumors 6502a

-Garry-

Hello,

I've gone for the Jet Black 7+. I'm worried about microabrasions but just couldn't bring myself not to buy it! If I'd gone for the matte black, I would have regretted that too...

I usually go naked rather than using a case and reserve my left trouser pocket just for my phone. It's worked well ever since the 3G was released but I'm thinking a bit of extra protection might be needed this year.

Can anyone recommend any "sock" style cases? That should keep the phone safe from scratches but still allow me to use it naked when I have it out.

Thanks.

2. zea mays macrumors 6502

zea mays

I wish :( I adored the old Waterfield Designs suede jackets for phones. I was SO disappointed they discontinued them.

I'm considering the Sena Ultraslim version. I have had that in the past and liked it well enough. Not as slim as the suede jacket but nice construction and soft inside. They're 20% off on pre-order, but not a lot of colors. The 6/6s versions will fit the 7 since they have the same dimensions and have more colors, but are not on sale.

I'm sure there are pouches available on Etsy as well.