Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!
  • Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

janeauburn

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 22, 2015
What's with this phone, anyway? My 6 Plus sounds WAY better than the 7 Plus, both to me and to the listener. It's like night and day. With the 6 Plus I can just speak and concentrate on the call. With the 7 Plus, I feel like there's a blanket or something covering the phone. It's HORRIBLE!

Reactions: bajajack

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
What's with this phone, anyway? My 6 Plus sounds WAY better than the 7 Plus, both to me and to the listener. It's like night and day. With the 6 Plus I can just speak and concentrate on the call. With the 7 Plus, I feel like there's a blanket or something covering the phone. It's HORRIBLE!

I have to completely disagree with you. My 7+ sounds superior over my 6S Plus with the stereo speakers. Based off using it for speaker phone calls and music, I would say the difference is dramatic. The Clarity and overall loudness, is rather significant.

Comment

phpmaven

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2009
San Clemente, CA USA
I have to completely disagree with you. My 7+ sounds superior over my 6S Plus with the stereo speakers. Based off using it for speaker phone calls and music, I would say the difference is dramatic. The Clarity and overall loudness, is rather significant.
Ditto. There's something wrong with your phone.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.