iPhone 7 Plus stock: Stores vs. Apple online

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by janeauburn, Nov 3, 2016.

1. janeauburn macrumors 6502a

janeauburn

Stores seem to be getting stock whereas 7 Plus remains sold out at Apple online, with delivery time of 3 to 6 weeks, depending on model. I wonder what priority Apple gives to stores vs. people who purchase from Apple online.

2. iPhone1 macrumors 65816

iPhone1

Stores. If you are willing to hunt and/or show up as soon as they open, you will eventually get an iPhone 7 Plus. People who order online who have stores near them either don't care that much about getting it soon or have other issues/things that prevent them from going in person.

iStocknow is your friend as well as the IUP reservation page.

3. janeauburn thread starter macrumors 6502a

janeauburn

I hate going to the local Apple store. It's always a madhouse, so I'd rather wait than go there. I'd rather go to the dentist than that store. Yuck!

4. rainafterthesun macrumors 6502

rainafterthesun

Are you looking to purchase an additional unit because you've made several threads comparing 7+ to other phones... I'm surprised you're not going on eBay for 6+ or online for 6s+ :p

5. jettie1767 macrumors 6502

I used istocknow.com to figure out availability in my area.

6. Rayy42 macrumors 6502

Rayy42

I work for a major wireless carrier and I've noticed that the matte black 128GB seems to be the only phone that is the easiest to get if you're open to checking regularly in the stores or on the website.

Happy hunting!