Iphone 7 plus ultra thin case impossible mission?

Hegner

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 12, 2015
Rio de Janeiro- Brazil
Hi friends,

Well, I do hate to use cases but since there's no scratch proof phones yet I'm looking for an ultra thin case (0,3 to 0,5 mm) for my iPhone 7 plus black matte. The question is: it has to show off Apple's logo and do not cover the buttons. I haven't found one with this specifications... any help?

Thanking in advance,

Sergio

iterva

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2013
Sweden
BSE skin with matte finish if you want a transparent skin. Case options to check out are Peel, they offer a semi-transparent option. I'm using Totallee myself at the moment and I'm quite pleased with it, although the logo is barely visible on Totallee.

There are no name,cheaper options of these cases available on AliExpress.

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Hi friends,

Well, I do hate to use cases but since there's no scratch proof phones yet I'm looking for an ultra thin case (0,3 to 0,5 mm) for my iPhone 7 plus black matte. The question is: it has to show off Apple's logo and do not cover the buttons. I haven't found one with this specifications... any help?

Thanking in advance,

Sergio
"Show off Apple's logo"?

It's 2017. It's a phone. I don't understand this.

Reactions: Phone Junky

Hegner

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 12, 2015
Rio de Janeiro- Brazil
"Show off Apple's logo"?

It's 2017. It's a phone. I don't understand this.
Yes, 2017 but i hate cases...I'd like to be able to just watch the beauty of the phone and cases suck:)
Am I crazy? Yes or maybe?
[doublepost=1491576495][/doublepost]
Get a skin from dbrand or ColorWare.
I will take a look. Thank you :)
[doublepost=1491577000][/doublepost]
Get a skin from dbrand or ColorWare.
My friend I have no patience nor skill for skins...:(

Last edited:

sunapple

macrumors 68000
Jul 16, 2013
The Netherlands
Yes, 2017 but i hate cases...I'd like to be able to just watch the beauty of the phone and cases suck:)
Am I crazy? Yes or maybe?
[doublepost=1491576495][/doublepost]
I will take a look. Thank you :)
[doublepost=1491577000][/doublepost]

My friend I have no patience nor skill for skins...:(
Weird dubble quote, but I assure you; it's doable. It will take some time, sure, but it looks very good. It does exactly what you want, not sure you can get that from a case?

Hegner

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 12, 2015
Rio de Janeiro- Brazil
Weird dubble quote, but I assure you; it's doable. It will take some time, sure, but it looks very good. It does exactly what you want, not sure you can get that from a case?
Yes, it really looks cool just wondering of my skill to apply it. I used to buy some skins by invisible shield with my old phones but didn't like the "orange peel" effect nor the time spent to do the job. I start to think in how to do a perfect hole in my hard cases for the logo :)

sunapple

macrumors 68000
Jul 16, 2013
The Netherlands
Yes, it really looks cool just wondering of my skill to apply it. I used to buy some skins by invisible shield with my old phones but didn't like the "orange peel" effect nor the time spent to do the job. I start to think in how to do a perfect hole in my hard cases for the logo :)
Just watch the videos they provide on installation and see for yourself. Different brands might have different ways of application.

Reactions: Hegner

MuGeN PoWeR

macrumors 68030
Jun 29, 2011
Colorware is an awesome company. Though expensive, they stand behind every product and they have make/create awesome Products and paint renditions of Apple hardware.
so if i get it from dbrand, will it remove the iPhone text and other text written on the back?

blue rocket

Suspended
Jul 28, 2010
CT, USA
if you want super easy to install skins (mainly only for lay on the table protection), try www.grfxp.com