iPhone 7 praise and Question?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gobikerider, Dec 22, 2016.

1. gobikerider macrumors 68000

gobikerider

I just got my iPhone 7 yesterday and they had a jetblack unknowingly in the back, I was so ecstatic. This phone is f***kin gorgeous and it feels so nice in the hand like a seamless piece of glass, or a highly polished pebble. Absolutely amazing and iOS is of course excellent no complaints there. My question is how do I fix the Sim Tray not being flush? This bugs me and I read the water seal gasket on the tray might not be seated properly, so how would I fix this? I feel like this is fixable since I don't think Apple would let a non flush SIM tray past QC.

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Just take the sim tray out and see if you can move the seal a bit if it's not sitting right.
    You just gotta play with it a little.

3. gobikerider thread starter macrumors 68000

gobikerider

Okay sounds great I'm glad that's the issue because until alitttle research I did think it was just made wrong and permanently stuck out alittle. Then I realized that's a big defect to miss especially with Apple.

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Yes many others have noticed the same. Once it's aligned good then it should seat flush with the rest of the body without sticking out.