iPhone 7+ randomly unresponsive touch sensor

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kawa636r, Oct 26, 2016.

1. kawa636r macrumors regular

hello to everyone,

i have got my iphone 7+, week 40 device, without any hissing (after 3 replacements) that has got a strange behaviour, happened on both 10.0.2, 10.1 beta4 and 5 and 10.1 stable;

sometimes, when i unlock my iphone, the touch of the display is not recognising my commands, stays like ignoring them; in the same time, volume buttons, home touch and lock/unlock are working properly.

for fixing it i need to lock device and unlock again.

is anyone having got the same issue (letting me think for a software issue) or i'm the only one (hardware issue)?

anyway i am afraid to change my device because i can get again an hissing sound and i don't want this.

2. chronoflash macrumors member

chronoflash

043BA20D-400E-4B6E-BC23-4244A37FE597-239-00000049D1B4D9E9_tmp.jpg
    Sorry to head that.

3. chronoflash macrumors member

chronoflash

Seriously: most people here will tell you that you'll never be satisfied with your device no matter what. This is not my opinion as I cannot do with the idea that a reliable high-tech device should be picked up out of a batch of faltry units just like an orange out of a basket.

My solution: have your phone replaced again but better go back to iPhone 6 Plus. They are more reliable phones since they have been on the market for long enough to have their weaknesses corrected. Whereas quality control is being made by users with newest 7 and 7+.