iPhone 7 return/replace

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fastbagger, Sep 18, 2016.

1. fastbagger macrumors member

fastbagger

I Purchased a black iPhone 7 plus and thinking of returning and replacing for a silver 7 plus. Due to being on yearly upgrade program will I be allowed to do this? Thanks.

2. Teach4 macrumors 6502

Teach4

I was told when I picked up my Rose Gold 7+ Friday and told guy I had wanted Matte Black that to check back and if they have it in within the 14 day window, I could exchange. So you would be fine.

3. fastbagger thread starter macrumors member

fastbagger

4. ANTAWNM26 macrumors 6502a

ANTAWNM26

No he won't be fine. If they don't have it. If he really want the phone he wants a sure bet is to return it and reorder

5. fastbagger thread starter macrumors member

fastbagger

Antawmnm26 I have a silver plus on order that will deliver for store pickup. I was part of that yearly upgrade fiasco and Apple emailed me said that they are delivering the phone to local store by 09/26, which will be within 14 days of purchasing the black one I have now. As long as within 14 days I can just return the black one and swap with the silver one? Thanks.

6. ANTAWNM26 macrumors 6502a

ANTAWNM26

Ok didn't catch the part of you having another phone delivered. Yes if it's no issue with the shipping and it will be there. But if it is issues with shipping I would beat the 14 days use another phone until your other phone arrives.