iPhone 7 - Screen/Body Protectors

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Apple One, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Apple One macrumors member

Hey,

Need recommendations on which is the best rated and best out of experience glass screen protector with all features? Is the ZAGG Sapphire Glass the best?

Also can anyone recommend me the best camera protector? I'm pretty sure there must be a film to stick over the camera so I can have protection on it since my case is not raised to protect the camera. So looking for a camera protector to stick over the camera.

And can anyone recommend me the best protector for the back of the phone? Just like the front I know there must be something for the back of the phone for added protection. Though must be transparent and thin, just want to add extra protection to scratching the back.

Thanks.

2. Apple One thread starter macrumors member

Anyone with knowledge/past experiences on my question?

3. Apple One thread starter macrumors member

4. Tomasmekean macrumors member

I do not know about ZAGG Sapphire but I can tell you about my experience with ZAGG Glass+ for iPhone 7 plus. I have replaced it three times so far and each time it doesn't create a seal. This could be something that I have done or just be the screen protector. I have included a picture and this is after one day. The first day that it was installed it has a perfect seal and didn't have any air under the screen.

Attached Files:

5. Apple One thread starter macrumors member

Hmm thats seems disappointing for a top brand company. Any more recommendations and experiences from other users that can answer my questions?