iPhone 7 screen protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Alexrat1996, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Alexrat1996 Suspended

who know when will Apple Store or At&t store carry screen protector temper glass

2. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

Could be at launch day, or could be never. Apple isn't the biggest fan of screen protectors, so if they do carry some it won't be a big variety. Amazon is your friend for screen protectors. Just make sure they have the new speaker/camera layout if you are getting a plus.

3. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

I have to 4.7 inch iPhone 7 I want s professional to install it for any places that will carry it this Friday for launch so I can have them install one for me

4. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

AT&T and Apple store employees are hardly professionals. Find a mall with a Zagg booth if you want someone that 'knows' what they are doing. If you have Apple or AT&T install the protector for you and they mess up, you have to buy another one because its not their fault because they don't warrant that. If Zagg messes up, they fix it for free.

5. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

Thanks I will try zag does zag carry temper glass screen guards for the iPhone 7

6. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

Their website has them on pre-order, so they might have on launch day, especially if they have booths at a local mall. Worse case, you can order a cheap one on Amazon, do it yourself and once Zagg is out and they have stock, take it in and have them do it professionally. That way you're at least protected for a the time being.

7. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

I can do that thanks
    --- Post Merged, Sep 10, 2016 ---
    The local zag store is in king of Prussia I'm in Lehigh valley PA will have to make a trip to King of Prussia