iPhone 7 shipping question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by walds11, Sep 8, 2016.

1. walds11 macrumors 6502a

I plan on preordering the AT&T iPhone 7 at 3:01AM EST sharp tomorrow. Can I change the shipping address to my work address with no issues? I can change it right now on the Apple Store app, Account, Primary shipping. Or if I recall from past preorders, the shipping address can be changed during the checkout process or it can be edited after the order has been placed as long as the order status is Order confirmation. I just want to make sure that my order does not get loused up by changing the shipping address. Also, if we get in early enough, will the delivery date be Friday 9/16? TIA!

2. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68030

3. walds11 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks. Just wanted to make sure that it does not mess up my preorder.

4. wickedwahine11 macrumors 6502

wickedwahine11

I would like to second that question, as I have never ordered for home delvery before. If we get in an order right as they open what are the chances of a 9/16 delivery as I leave for a week long trip out of town the next day? I am just figuring if I don't get it delivered on 9/16, I will end up waiting a few weeks for it to be in stock in stores. And yes, I know, first world problem. I am just curious if it is worth even staying up to attempt an order.