iPhone 7 Silicone Case - Azure, Sea Blue, and Ocean Blue

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by nanogirl21, Jul 13, 2017.

1. nanogirl21 macrumors 6502a

nanogirl21

Can someone please post some non-stock photos of the iPhone 7 Silicone Case in Azure, Sea Blue, and Ocean Blue on the BLACK (not Jet Black) phone. Thank you.

2. QueenTyrone macrumors 6502

QueenTyrone

YouTube should have what you want

3. Arcontia, Jul 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2017

Arcontia macrumors regular

Hey there. I'm a case junkie and a bit of a collector too, so maybe I can help you out a bit.

I have the jet black phone though, so maybe not. ;)

But here's a clear insight of Ocean Blue on the Matte Black. It is a beautiful colour. It's actually still my favourite.

Unfortunately I don't think you'll get very far - Ocean Blue and Sea Blue have been discontinued/removed from sale with Apple (making them extremely hard to find), while Azure can only be ordered online + shipped, making it more effort than it might be worth. In Europe (there on holiday now), Pebble has already been discontinued. Since the 7 came out, Apple moved to a seasonal, limited time edition model (like the Watch bands) with their phone cases - get them in a colour while they're still in season and available or miss out, I know, it sucks.

All the best though - you can still try eBay and possibly a third party retailer, but then you won't get the generous 14 day return policy.

4. nanogirl21 thread starter macrumors 6502a

nanogirl21

Thank you for the info and very nice video. I think I want to get the Ocean Blue and Azure. Both of these seem to be avalible online for the US. I am assuming they will be discontinued in this region soon if they are no longer avalible in others. I did visit my Apple store and was a bit shocked that they were not in the physical stores. I will order the cases soon rather than later. Thank you for the heads up!