iPhone 7 supplies limited and jet black sold out (Techcrunch)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Travisimo, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Travisimo macrumors 6502a

https://techcrunch.com/2016/09/14/a...d-all-jet-black-models-are-sold-out/?ncid=rss

This confirms a lot of what we've been hearing. I'm going with the theory that Apple wasn't originally planning on release on the 16th and perhaps was initially planning on the following week - perhaps to capitalize on Samsung's Note 7 debacle. Either that, or perhaps they were just playing it a little safe this year since iPhone sales have not grown as much as previous years.

Either way, I'm sticking with my iPhone 7 Plus (Jet Black) that is scheduled for delivery between September 26 - October 4. At this point, I don't think it's realistic to think we'll get it much (if any) sooner than the quoted estimates. The 7 Plus Jet Black, in particular, seems the rarest of them all with very few reviewers getting one (most got a jet black 7 and a matte black 7 plus).

On the other hand, I'm convinced now that Jet Black is the right choice for me. I don't care if it ends up showing wear, it's very sharp looking and I love how the entire body is just seamless.

2. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

The 7+ is definetly the highest in demand and lowest in supply lol