Iphone 7 supply to improve

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Floydpink, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Floydpink macrumors member

Tech Times had an article that said by Oct 8, most models and storage should be available for walk in, which has me thinking my late Oct order might be cancelled and I can take advantage of a walk in for my phone.

I can get a lot of models at my local Apple store, but have a credit with TMo.

They explained what I saw here earlier as a major cause of the delay; a bankruptcy with a shipping company left lots of containers of phones and watches unable to ship.

2. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

Tons of stock at local Apple Stores here.. I've checked a few times in the morning.. All except the Jet Black.

3. Floydpink thread starter macrumors member

Yeah, I'd pick one up at Apple, but as I said, I couldn't take advantage of a large discount I got for a hassle with TMobile at Apple

4. Ronnoco macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

Also, you will have to purchase your phone by today to take advantage of the $650.00 carrier rebate. I did it and I got the full $650.00 credit for my 6Plus. It cut my iPhone 7Plus monthly payments from $36.00 a month to $11.00 a month. Not a bad deal for a two year old trade in.