iPhone 7, two questions

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Boosh71, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Boosh71 macrumors newbie

Boosh71

I can't seem to confirm if there are actually two speakers on the BOTTOM of the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, or if one is fake as rumored. Also, Do both the wide angle and telephoto cameras on the Plus model have optical image stabilization?

Just curious.

Thanks!

2. s54 macrumors regular

3. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Top & bottom.
    IMG_0584.PNG

4. Sirobin macrumors 6502

Sirobin

Attached Files:

5. KrisLord macrumors 65816

Lots of videos are showing the bottom grille and headphone port is gone because we have stereo speakers which is wrong. As noted in the screenshot in the post above, the additional speaker is at the top (and I think uses the earpiece outlet)

6. Boosh71 thread starter macrumors newbie

Boosh71

I saw that image, the only thing that throws me off is it says "Built-in stereo speakers" but just highlights the right side.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 7, 2016 ---
    I think this is the case as well.

7. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

during the keynote they said the stereo speakers were at the bottom and top (so perfect for watching movies landscape.)

8. C DM macrumors Westmere

So does that mean there is one larger speaker at the bottom on the left and the right of the lighting port, or two speakers (one on each side of the lightning port), or simply that the speaker is one one side and the microphone is on the other side (but simply using the same grille as the speaker instead of a single opening like for the iPhone 6/s phones)?

9. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

When in doubt, wait for iFixit.

10. C DM macrumors Westmere

Yeah, definitely waiting for some more spec/technical information (for this, as well as RAM, and any other interesting tidbits).
    --- Post Merged, Sep 7, 2016 ---
    What are you trying to say (perhaps adding some commentary would help)? And perhaps more importantly, what does it have to do with this thread?